Quick & Easy BBQ Chicken Salad
A super simple salad full of flavor and perfectly filling.
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 a head of lettuce (I'm a big fan of good ole' romaine)
- a handful of won ton strips
- 1/2 cup of bbq sauce
- 1/4 cup of buffalo sauce
- cheese for garnish (optional)
- chopped carrots, onion, or any other veggies of choice (we prefer salads pretty plain.)
- your favorite dressing (we used light ranch)
Boil the chicken until thoroughly cooked. Once cooked, shred and put into a pan. Pour both the bbq sauce and the buffalo sauce over the chicken, mix well, and allow to simmer for 10 minutes. In the meantime, chop your lettuce. Top the lettuce with you saucy delicious bbq chicken, cheese, won ton strips, and a touch of dressing. Enjoy!